I have the TOUR and it was very good to me. I have waited for this Bold for far to long. I need to know:
    1...Is there a light at all? I loved my flashlight utility.
    2...Is the browser any faster? I never used my browser much because it was so bad I did not have the patience to wait for it to load web pages.
    My carrier is verizon. I have unlimited data plan.
    3...When I up grade are they going to force me into a limited data plan? Or will they honor the grandfathered data plan?
    4...What will they bang me for money wise? I am the primary account holder and I am due for an upgrade.
    5...I realize the camera flash + auto focus are gone....anyone miss them?
    6...Is it really worth upgrading to this phone or should I take a free 9650?
    Thank you in advance.
    08-31-11 03:39 AM
    Offcourse there is a flash / flashlight

The browser is much faster, I don't miss the auto focus as I rarely take pics but that depends on YOUR needs you cant take someone else's opinion on this

The keyboard is 10x better and the speed of the phone itself is worth the upgrade. This is a new world to BlackBerry performance
    08-31-11 03:43 AM
    I have the TOUR and it was very good to me. I have waited for this Bold for far to long. I need to know:
    1...Is there a light at all? I loved my flashlight utility.
    2...Is the browser any faster? I never used my browser much because it was so bad I did not have the patience to wait for it to load web pages.
    My carrier is verizon. I have unlimited data plan.
    3...When I up grade are they going to force me into a limited data plan? Or will they honor the grandfathered data plan?
    4...What will they bang me for money wise? I am the primary account holder and I am due for an upgrade.
    5...I realize the camera flash + auto focus are gone....anyone miss them?
    6...Is it really worth upgrading to this phone or should I take a free 9650?
    Thank you in advance.
    1. yes, or u can use flashlight app
    2. yes
    3. no
    4. i dunno
    5. yes i miss AF but no problem overall. sorry camera flash still in
    6. for me its really worth.
    08-31-11 03:47 AM
    I have never had wifi in my phone. I look forward to that for sure. I seem to recall people saying that there was no flash for the camera. I assumed that meant no video light which my tour uses with quicklaunch to give me a pretty darn good flashlight. I'd hate to loose that. It has saved me quite a few times.
    I am the only Blackberry fan out of all my friends and family. I love the desktop manager interface as well as the password vault. I enjoy having my service manuals on my phone. Will videos play right? Is there Adobe flash support?
    08-31-11 04:09 AM
    Will videos play right? Is there Adobe flash support?
    Ughh, yes they will, why wouldn't they? Even embedded YouTube videos on sites play well now. On the 9780 they never played for me and always gave me an error but on the 9900 they play right away

No flash support.
    08-31-11 04:32 AM
    i have really confirmed that flash support but i play videos on so many sites i have visited with no issue.
    08-31-11 05:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD