hi guys i got a bold 9900 and i have an app called gv-remote view its made by a comapny called geovion donno if you guys heard about it. what this app does is it lets you look at the cameras at my company but it has a 1 cam view were the iphone and andriod have a 6 cam view whould the torch 9860 have a 6 cam niew since its a bigger screen because i dont like the 1 cam view on my bold
    04-11-12 10:26 AM
    And I'm assuming the question you wanted to ask is how to get a bigger view? I'd probably suggest emailing their support team.
    04-11-12 11:28 AM
    This won't help, but I use DMSS to view my cameras. It also only has 1 view while other phones have more than 1. (I mean at the same time. You can change it manually but not view more than one at once). I will keep an eye on this thread for answers.
    04-11-12 01:13 PM
    i will take the chance and change to the 9860 and find out and i will post on this thread
    04-11-12 01:18 PM
    i remember my andriod had a 6 camera view on each page and you can scroll thought with your finger on the bold you cant i hate that
    04-12-12 09:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD