Track pad is barely responsive or uber responsive (just like in this video ),

Here's my question, Tmobile's 9900 runs .250 will any of the newer releases fix the problem (.317 and .353)? Or is hardware related?

The reason why I'am asking is because the store where I got the phone won't have any 9900 is stock before next week to replace mine and I wasn't able to test myself as for some weird reason:
    - the phone is not detected by the apploader
    - the desktop manager doesn't go past "device initialization"

Thanks
    09-01-11 03:18 PM
    I had the same problem with my 9930 from Verizon. I ended up taking mines back and exchanging it for a brand new one. I had the .254 and loaded up .353 but it didn't make a difference.

Maybe have them note the account with your issues so there aren't any problems when the new shipment comes in. Have you called customer service yet?
    09-01-11 04:07 PM
    Thanks for the heads up.

Yes I called CS, but they confirmed that I have to wait until the store gets new ones.
    09-01-11 04:31 PM
    I had a similar issue with my bold on VZ. I was able to take it back to the store and they swapped it for a new one. After that I was having issues with the OS but all seems to be well now. I don't expect to have anymore issues!
    09-01-11 05:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD