I was out running errands and decided to drop by my local Sprint store to confirm that they would have the Bold Touch in stock for tomorrows release. The rep smiled, pointed to the display unit and said "we have it now." He said they told them to go ahead and start selling it today. Not sure if that was his store management or someone higher up. Don't really care! I'm just happy that I went into the store today and walked out with this awesome device! I must say the build of this device is really nice. Unlike any BB before it. So stop by your local corporate Sprint store and see if they will let you grab your Bold!
    soogriff likes this.
    08-20-11 01:28 PM
    Right on!

Im headed to a few stores in a short while. hopefully I can pick one up today.
    08-20-11 01:30 PM
    lucky! I called mine and they said not till tomorrow. Gonna swing by anyhow on the way to work and see if I can get one out of em
    08-20-11 01:31 PM
    CONGRATS Hope you have fun today...I also went to a Sprint store and they said they couldn't sell the Bold 9930 until tomorrow (they only had 2 in stock anyway) I've already put a $50.00 deposit on mine at another store (The BlackBerry Store) Normally opens at 12 PM, but tomorrow they're opening early at 10am...so I'll have be having fun all day with MY new BB Bold 9930...and again OP, enjoy your new Sprint Bold 9930..happy for you
    Mic_Tech likes this.
    08-20-11 01:46 PM
    I was out running errands and decided to drop by my local Sprint store to confirm that they would have the Bold Touch in stock for tomorrows release. The rep smiled, pointed to the display unit and said "we have it now." He said they told them to go ahead and start selling it today. Not sure if that was his store management or someone higher up. Don't really care! I'm just happy that I went into the store today and walked out with this awesome device! I must say the build of this device is really nice. Unlike any BB before it. So stop by your local corporate Sprint store and see if they will let you grab your Bold!
    Which store? I live in Smyrna and want to pick one up today!
    08-20-11 01:47 PM
    I hate u! They wont sell me one.
    08-20-11 01:51 PM
    I hate u. I went 2 every SPrint store in Manhattan and they all had them in stock, but refused to sell it till tomorrow. SOme of them just dont want their damn comission money.
    08-20-11 01:56 PM
    what store you made the purchase at?

08-20-11 02:03 PM
    Which store? I live in Smyrna and want to pick one up today!
    I know my profile still says Atlanta but I actually live in Columbus, GA now.
    08-20-11 02:09 PM
    Bummer, lol. Thanks anyways. Enjoy the phone!
    08-20-11 02:11 PM
    Congrats sir! It's a great device! Enjoy!

I've had mine day one in Canada release and I'm still in awe.
    08-20-11 02:24 PM
    I'm in love with the keyboard and the responsiveness of the touch screen. I'll be playing with the thing all day lol
    08-20-11 02:46 PM
    ok that's even better which store there. I have someone that could get it for me there right now.
    08-20-11 03:11 PM
    Me Too (Live In Columbus)...But I Ordered My Bold 9930 From The Verizon Website....
    01-29-12 02:21 PM
    Nice! I'm finally eligible for my upgrade this week and will be getting one Thursday. I can't wait.
    01-29-12 08:18 PM
    Nice, good choice
    01-29-12 08:58 PM
    Congrats on your new bb
    01-30-12 01:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD