Ok so problem is, I can't find the blackberry map app without actually find it in the search bar. I watched many people videos and I saw blackberry map under all tab but I can't find mine under all tab. Does anyone have any idea on how to get that icon/shortcut?
    09-23-11 07:17 PM
    Ok so problem is, I can't find the blackberry map app without actually find it in the search bar. I watched many people videos and I saw blackberry map under all tab but I can't find mine under all tab. Does anyone have any idea on how to get that icon/shortcut?
    Try the obvious first and go to your BB menu key to the left of your trackpad and select show all.

That should do it and make sure you look thru all your panels after you do this to make sure it is not under a different panel or got moved to a folder by accident.

If you did noting to your phone like a wipe of your OS or anything like that being a native app it has to be there.
    09-23-11 08:04 PM
    You can always use the search fucntion, even if the icon is hidden you should find it!

Sent from my Bold 9900 using Tapatalk
    09-23-11 08:07 PM
    Try the obvious first and go to your BB menu key to the left of your trackpad and select show all.

That should do it and make sure you look thru all your panels after you do this to make sure it is not under a different panel or got moved to a folder by accident.

If you did noting to your phone like a wipe of your OS or anything like that being a native app it has to be there.
    unfortunately I think it wasn't there since the first time i booted up the phone. Although I can find it through the search bar, i can't find it under all. I have tried opening the menu, but there's no show all option, there is however an option to hide an icon. Since there's no show all option, I assumed there's really no icons that are hidden
    09-23-11 08:20 PM
    unfortunately I think it wasn't there since the first time i booted up the phone. Although I can find it through the search bar, i can't find it under all. I have tried opening the menu, but there's no show all option, there is however an option to hide an icon. Since there's no show all option, I assumed there's really no icons that are hidden
    If you can find it by searching then obviously it is there and installed and has to be hidden somewhere that you are not seeing.

Go to your options and look for all of your apps. and choose Native and try and find thru properties the path and that might help you.

Also there has to be an option that says "Show All" and just highhlight any app as long as it is hightlighted and then look under your BB menu key or a pop up for Show All. I would bet that is what is keeping you from finding it. If you have any folders again look in them as well to make sure it was not moved to a folder it should have.
    09-23-11 08:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD