Thank you for taking the time to write to TELUS; I regret the unexpected delay in replying to your e-mail

As per our web site the new BB Bold 9900 does not support Wi-Fi hot spot, although it is Wi-Fi enabled. Not sure at this point if latter version will include Wi-Fi hot spot. Here is a link to the support page for the 9900 :

Overview | BlackBerry Bold 9900 | Phones & Devices | Support | TELUS Mobility

For further information or assistance, please reply to this message with your e-mails Case ID as the subject.

If you prefer, you may also contact our Client Care Team toll free Monday to Friday from 8:00 AM to 10:00 PM, and Saturday and Sunday from 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM at 1-866-558-2273 (or *611 from your wireless handset) or from our online form at the link below.

http://www.telusmobility.com/contact

I hope that I have answered all of your questions and would appreciate your feedback regarding the service you were provided today. If you have a free moment, a 5-question survey regarding my e-mail is available at the link below:

TELUS Mobility : E-care Client Feedback Survey East

All completed surveys will be entered into our monthly draw to win your voice rate plan at no cost for 1 month (excluding taxes and service fees)

Thank you for taking the time to write to TELUS; I regret the unexpected delay in replying to your e-mail.
    08-23-11 12:12 PM
    They will support hotspot once rim sends an upgrade os release ..
    08-23-11 02:58 PM
    Trust me, the people who respond to those inquiries have no idea as to what might be coming down the line. They have to info they are provided, which in most cases is the same as is available on the website.

The people who know are much higher up on the food chain.
    08-23-11 03:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD