Is there an option when using email to ALWAYS have it show as HTML, i.e. the images in an email etc.?

I remember having to press Menu \ Get Images - if one received an HTML email. Is that still the case?

Thanks in advance
    07-12-12 11:32 AM
    i have to do that as well, even though i have HTML turned on my 9810. I would like to know if there is a way to view a properly formatted html attachment though. if i receive an attachment "file.html," i cannot view it on my device...it will open but it is HTML code. This is sort of annoying...
    07-12-12 11:56 AM
    I bought a program called, Show Me the Images. It works as advertised. Although, it is incredible to imagine that this isn't a native function.
    07-12-12 02:37 PM
    It is HTML by default, but it just won't display images automatically unless the sender is in your contacts. I have the promo email addresses from Home Depot and a few others saved in contacts and the images display automatically.
    07-12-12 04:54 PM
    It is HTML by default, but it just won't display images automatically unless the sender is in your contacts. I have the promo email addresses from Home Depot and a few others saved in contacts and the images display automatically.
    Cool! I've observed this behaviour myself, but didn't make the connection.

I've been using "Show me the Images" since it launched. Love it. +1
    ~ecm
    07-12-12 05:30 PM
    Just to make sure I understand this correctly.

If I have contact A in my list and they email me in HTML with images it will AUTOMATICALLY show the images without me having to perform a Menu \ Get Images?

Rather interesting...

07-12-12 08:25 PM

interesting indeed! never noticed this but it appears you are correct

Sent from my sexy 9900 using Tapatalk
    07-13-12 07:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD