Hey guys,

I spend a good amount of time reading this forum and posting around, but this is my first thread. I've been having a hard time accessing the pictures I take from my 9930 on my MacBook. On my Storm2, it was pretty easy to find them (can't exactly remember how), but on this phone I can access pictures, but just the pictures that are in the photo library (like screen munches or pictures that got there after doing the restore when I got this phone), and not any pictures that I took with the camera. Just got this phone a couple weeks ago, so still trying to get used to it, haha.
    02-24-12 11:16 PM
    If u go to files there should be a folder called Camera. The pictures you took should be there. If u use a SD card, it should be there if not it should be in the device memory. There are two folders; camera and pictures. Search in both of them.
    Last edited by mss-ca; 02-25-12 at 12:29 AM.
    lynawry likes this.
    02-25-12 12:23 AM
    Thank you!

So simple.
    02-25-12 02:28 AM
    Hey guys,

I spend a good amount of time reading this forum and posting around, but this is my first thread. I've been having a hard time accessing the pictures I take from my 9930 on my MacBook. On my Storm2, it was pretty easy to find them (can't exactly remember how), but on this phone I can access pictures, but just the pictures that are in the photo library (like screen munches or pictures that got there after doing the restore when I got this phone), and not any pictures that I took with the camera. Just got this phone a couple weeks ago, so still trying to get used to it, haha.
    I don't know why, but this is the first BB that I've owned that puts photos taken on teh phone into a "camera" folder. All previous devices put them in the "pictures" folder...Must be new in OS 6 & 7...
    02-25-12 02:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD