Ever since I installed Evernote on my 9900, the battery life seems to have gotten worse and the phone is not as responsive as it was. I'd like to uninstall the program. Anyone know how?
    12-17-11 04:36 PM
    go to your options screen and find "application management" its really easy if you just search for it in the options screen. Once your there search for evernote, highlight it and press the blackberry menu key and select delete
    12-17-11 04:46 PM
    Or highlight the icon on the homescreen and press the BB menu and then scroll til you see the delete button.
    12-17-11 05:27 PM
    Head over to Options -> Device -> Application Management. Then scroll down to the application, select it, and then select delete. Most likely you'll have to follow it up with a reboot.
    sulcopete likes this.
    12-17-11 05:44 PM
    Or highlight the icon on the homescreen and press the BB menu and then scroll til you see the delete button.
    But was afraid it would only delete the icon. Maybe someone who knows more can comment. I deleted the program using the applications manager as per dougphy. The phone did require a re-boot to complete removal. This is a good indication to me. Thanks to all!
    12-17-11 05:57 PM
    But was afraid it would only delete the icon. Maybe someone who knows more can comment. I deleted the program using the applications manager as per dougphy. The phone did require a re-boot to complete removal. This is a good indication to me. Thanks to all!
    Both ways will delete the program for sure. But in BOTH cases, Blackberry may keep a folder with some, not all, files from the program on your SD card or standard memory (not in the application memory). You can delete that too by, plug in your phone to computer, open the media card or on board memory folder, under apps you may see a folder with the name of the app and you can hit delete.
    sulcopete likes this.
    12-17-11 07:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD