Hi guys,

I have full access to the BES Express Administrator panel as well as the Blackberry I am trying to remove from the BESX server. THe BESX server is no longer being used but my new 9900 is still attached. How do I remove it without wiping the entire device?
    09-29-11 07:14 AM
    What would happen if I removed the IT policy using CrackUtil?
    09-29-11 07:36 AM
    Thats a full security wipe, if your BESX has IT Policy this would be the only way to remove the Policy.

However just to remove the email delete the user from the BAS and remove the service books from the phone.

It's not a clean solution but it works.
    09-29-11 09:36 AM
    Or make a backup in DM and only restore the data that you need after the wipe. There will be cases that will pop up that may be frustrating with an IT policy loaded on the device, I know Blackberry protect doesn't work on BES connected devices.

Cleanest way is to do an entire wipe of the device and then just restore from backup to get your settings and messages back. But the method that DangerMouseUK listed above will also work, there will just be some remaining "strings" that could cause headaches down the road with certain applications.
    09-29-11 09:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD