I have copied a few albums over to my BB from my PC (drag and drop via Blackberry desktop software) but for a couple of my albums the artwork hasnt been copied over. Is there anyway to manually add album artwork?
    02-07-12 09:04 AM
    I have copied a few albums over to my BB from my PC (drag and drop via Blackberry desktop software) but for a couple of my albums the artwork hasnt been copied over. Is there anyway to manually add album artwork?
    Yes im having the same problem. I sync my music over to my bold or playbook and some of the album art does not sync.
    02-07-12 11:55 AM
    Album artwork must have the exact name "Folder.jpg" on your BB.

So, manually copy the Folder.jpg file from your PC to your BB. You would do this for every single album for which you need album art on your BB. You might have to unhide system files to see the Folder.jpg files on your PC.
    02-07-12 12:38 PM
    Album artwork must have the exact name "Folder.jpg" on your BB.

So, manually copy the Folder.jpg file from your PC to your BB. You would do this for every single album for which you need album art on your BB. You might have to unhide system files to see the Folder.jpg files on your PC.
    Im not quite following. So copy the art work file onto your bb manually along with the music?
    02-07-12 12:45 PM
    So copy the art work file onto your bb manually along with the music?
    Yup. Drag and drop the Folder.jpg file from the album folder on your PC to the album folder on your BB. You would have to do this for each album. Unless something has changed with DM, I've done this with my music for years because I always had trouble getting album art to sync.
    02-07-12 12:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD