you see, i was trying to download the apps from blackberry website, when in front of step 2, it appears the below error, can somebody help me how to handle this?? thank you.
    05-31-12 07:35 AM
    Did you restart your device and check the content protection?
    05-31-12 08:26 AM
    Did you restart your device and check the content protection?
    where's the "content protection"?? can you list me the path?? thank you.
    05-31-12 08:32 AM
    The only thing I find is in options and encryption. Not sure if that is what the message means.
    05-31-12 08:43 AM
    Why don't you download appworld to your device instead of using the web version?
    05-31-12 08:45 AM
    What are you using to access the web version of AppWorld? If you are not on a Mac or a PC, you will need to use the AppWorld app on your phone, not the web browser on the phone.

If you do not have AppWorld on your phone, either your carrier or your employer is blocking it or it is not available in your region. You could try downloading it from your phone OTA.

blackberry.com/Appworld

or on Rrroyy's site

http://rroyy.com/ota/
    Last edited by robsteve; 05-31-12 at 08:49 AM.
    05-31-12 08:45 AM
    Why don't you download appworld to your device instead of using the web version?
    of course I want to use the appworld in my bb9900 to download the app, however, it appears to me the below error... can you help??
    05-31-12 09:11 PM
    What are you using to access the web version of AppWorld? If you are not on a Mac or a PC, you will need to use the AppWorld app on your phone, not the web browser on the phone.

If you do not have AppWorld on your phone, either your carrier or your employer is blocking it or it is not available in your region. You could try downloading it from your phone OTA.

blackberry.com/Appworld

or on Rrroyy's site

RROYY - APPLICATIONS
    thank you. I'm using mac, but i do have the appworld at my bb9900, however it appears this error to me... can you help?? thank you.
    05-31-12 09:13 PM
    thank you. I'm using mac, but i do have the appworld at my bb9900, however it appears this error to me... can you help?? thank you.
    Did AppWorld ever work for you? Is it a regional limitation, such as AppWorld not being available in your country?

Try deleting AppWorld and then reinstalling it. If you use the browser and go to BlackBerry.com/AppWorld it should send you to your country specific BlackBerry Web site and there will be a link to download it to your phone.
    05-31-12 09:34 PM
    I see you are using wifi. Try using your network connection and see if it works. (If you have a data plan).

Did you ever have appworld working?
    05-31-12 10:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD