Can someone tell me the best way to approach getting a Hungary model as opposed to another Mexico Bold? Do you call the local store(s) and ask if they have or can find a Hungary phone in the bunch? Do you go to the store and then ask to look through them (so you know the rep isn't just saying it is a Hungary phone or switching phones around and putting in Hungary box, etc.). Or do you call Verizon Customer Svc. and ask for one?

NOTE: I have had 2 Mexico models with problems, so I want the Hungary one...
    10-05-11 08:11 AM
    anyone? anybody?
    10-05-11 09:24 AM
    Well you could try a store and see if they could help you or ring them up and ask them and see what they have in stock.

Could be its the luck of the draw...i think you will find it hard to get a hungary model one especially as you arent based in europe....over at your neck of the woods you would probably get a mexico one.

But i would either go into a shop or ring them up and see what they say.
    10-05-11 09:38 AM
    Thanks for the reply Spawn12. Is there anyone in the eastern US that has gotten a Hungary model?
    10-05-11 10:47 AM
    Got a Mexico 5 from VZw 3 weeks ago. Flawless cosmetics, hardware and software. Not a single complaint here.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-05-11 12:05 PM
    True, they seem to be hit or miss (Mexico ones). I had 2 and both had issues. The 2nd one was less noticeable but still there and seemed worse with time.
    10-05-11 01:27 PM
    Does anyone have a Rogers BB 9900 or 9810 made in Hungary?

10-11-11 03:31 PM
    happy with a flawless Mexico 9930, sorry its not what you were looking for, but maybe I can help you have confidence in trying another Mexico. I really wanted a Canada just because.
    10-11-11 04:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD