This post has been long overdue since I bought my 1st 9900 on Aug 12th at Futureshop. Apparently carriers were selling it before "official" release and I couldn't wait so I paid full price.

Anyways back to the point, the sales girl at Futureshop was great and sold me to their "No worries or hassles" plan where you pay about $12 a month for either 2 or 3yrs and they cover everything that comes in your box. At first I thought this was a big commitment as I don't stick with 1 phone for more than 6 months but what sold me was they replace it with a Brand new one instead of a Refurb from your carrier. The way how it works is if anything goes wrong and I mean anything, bring it in any Futureshop, show them the problem and if it can't be "fixed" right then and there they open up a brand new box and hand u a new phone. What she also said was if it happens that they don't have the same model in stock they give a newer one immediately. That got me thinking with the new BBX phones coming hopefully next year I could exchange it for one!

Oh and I'm already on my 2nd device so far. The first one just kept rebooting randomly. Anyways thought I should post it here for peeps in the Great White North, I think its a great investment!
    12-05-11 09:08 AM
    you wont get a bbx device until they are out of current stock off the os7 devices, which i bet they will sell for a long time.....
    12-05-11 10:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD