Okay so when I transport songs from my itunes into my music file some of the songs with come with the album artwork but most of them wont even if the artwork is on itunes. I downloaded media monkey but the artwork wont be on my song even if it goes through media monkey. Can someone give me a tutorial on how to use media monkey or how to fix my problem with the album artwork on my BB 9900. Thanks for any help and your time
    10-15-11 10:46 AM
    Okay so when I transport songs from my itunes into my music file some of the songs with come with the album artwork but most of them wont even if the artwork is on itunes. I downloaded media monkey but the artwork wont be on my song even if it goes through media monkey. Can someone give me a tutorial on how to use media monkey or how to fix my problem with the album artwork on my BB 9900. Thanks for any help and your time
    I'm not big on iTunes since I've always had issues with it but Media Monkey has always been solid for me. I've been following their beta builds for 4.0 and they just released their RC-1 for it. It's about to hit primetime so I'd recommend looking for it soon.

I don't know why there is an issue there. Do you see the album art displayed in Media Monkey when playing the music? How are you transferring the music on to the device? MM should see the BlackBerry connected through it and you should be able to transfer from it. Usually what you see on the album in MM will transfer that way to the device. You have to make sure you're embedding the album artwork into the file the right way and it's not just looking for the artwork locally on your computer like many music programs do lately.

You should be able to just right click the track in MM, click properties, go to the artwork tab, choose a preferably jpg file for the artwork, set it as cover, and hit ok. Then transfer the track after. Hope that helps!

Last edited by UrbanGlowCam; 10-15-11 at 11:12 AM.
    10-15-11 11:08 AM
    I always find the artwork iTunes adds automatically doesn't show up on my BB but if I delete the artwork in iTunes, add it manually then sync to my BB it shows up. Weird but it works for me.
    10-15-11 05:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD