Hello,

I was wondering how can i edit or remove accounts on my Blackberry 9900, Without actually being on my device, because anyone can just see use or actually receives the mail just in case if the phone is lost/forget, just like going to Blackberry protect with BB ID i can do a few things but no where that i see such settings, I would Love to hear from any of you out there if its possible.

PS: I know there's a wirelessly wipe option but what if you just wanna remove the email accounts from your BIS? And yeah there's a lock phone option too

Thanks
    Last edited by linux.bbm; 05-26-12 at 04:07 AM.
    05-26-12 03:52 AM
    Does your carrier not have internet access for your BIS account? Mine does at
    BlackBerry Internet Service
    Ican log into and edit my BIS account from here.
    linuxbbm likes this.
    05-26-12 04:18 AM
    Does your carrier not have internet access for your BIS account? Mine does at
    BlackBerry Internet Service
    Ican log into and edit my BIS account from here.
    Well maybe they do, I am not sure i will ask them but this is the answer i needed! Thanks
    And btw while adding email account to my BIS i have an option to [email protected] email address, is it needed in order to access it or the user and data from BB ID only? as we type in Blackberry ID login into our phones.

Thanks again I will ask my carrier for this!
    05-26-12 04:21 AM
    Just change your emails' passwords and it's done whoever had access would lose it.
    GOOD IDEA ! THANKS
    Well
    He won't be able to send/receive mails, Good to know But i was concerned about having the mails on phone's inbox just wanna remove those and delete BIS account without actually wiping the device
    But thanks a lot
    05-26-12 05:03 AM
    Yes, Verizon also has a BIS site where I can set up filters to only get certain emails on my phone rather than all. Easier to deal with on a larger computer screen, too.
    linuxbbm likes this.
    05-26-12 08:54 AM
    Yes, Verizon also has a BIS site where I can set up filters to only get certain emails on my phone rather than all. Easier to deal with on a larger computer screen, too.
    I see yes true
    05-26-12 08:58 AM
    Good answers here. Changing the password will do it, but do check with your carrier. It probably has a web page you can sign into and make any changes you want to pushed email accounts, filters, etc.
    linuxbbm likes this.
    05-26-12 09:00 AM
    Good answers here. Changing the password will do it, but do check with your carrier. It probably has a web page you can sign into and make any changes you want to pushed email accounts, filters, etc.
    Exactly, I'm thankful to all of you
    Well I checked two carriers have it but haven't checked mine yet thanks
    Hope this thread will help others.
    05-26-12 09:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD