Are u able to use hotkeys on a 9930 and if so how do you enable them? Any help would be great. I just got the phone and love it but miss my hotkeys.
    08-21-11 09:37 PM
    I've been trying to figure it out as well but can't seem to enable the hot keys. Hopefully there is a way to do it.
    08-21-11 09:57 PM
    Type "home screen preferences" into Universal Search. Change it to "Application Shortcuts" under Launch by Typing.

You can also hit the menu key from the main app screen and choose "Options" from there. That will bring you to the same place.
    handbagnut and illuminatus like this.
    08-21-11 10:19 PM
    i wish I could use the "A" key for speed dial. Is there any way to disable the lock screen shortcut for "A' key and assign it to a contact?
    08-22-11 12:36 PM
    I just upgraded my old BB to a 9930 Bold smartphone last week. I LOVE everything about it. One important thing I was missing was hotkeys in the browser. I ALWAYS used them - T (top) B (bottom) R (refresh) and so on.. After a week of fiddling with it, last night, I finally found it! For those who want hotkeys enabled in browser, do this:
    Open browser> Menu key> Options> Enable Keyboard shortcuts (check the box) If this info was already posted somewhere, I haven't found it yet. I'm new here.
    liltoadie likes this.
    12-06-11 09:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD