Hello everyone,

I went to Setup and Email Accounts to edit my signature and in the process i don't know exactly what i did that all the emails in my email account synced to my contacts list. I don't know more than half of the people in my email account anymore. Those where the days when i used Windows Live Messenger just to chat and crap. I don't want all those emails in my contacts so i was wondering if anyone knows an easier way to delete them instead of going one by one.

Help would be very much appreciated, thanks.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    08-26-12 10:06 AM
    Hello everyone,

I went to Setup and Email Accounts to edit my signature and in the process i don't know exactly what i did that all the emails in my email account synced to my contacts list. I don't know more than half of the people in my email account anymore. Those where the days when i used Windows Live Messenger just to chat and crap. I don't want all those emails in my contacts so i was wondering if anyone knows an easier way to delete them instead of going one by one.

Help would be very much appreciated, thanks.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    Nothing new, you've synced contacts from your email to your phone address book

Go delete email and add mailbox again as you did and always scroll down and you will see what to mark (to sync or not) simply unmark them
    And for now just manually delete the emails or delete all contacts and if you use BB protect just sync contacts.
    maxx71 likes this.
    08-26-12 10:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD