So I'm running the complimentary full version of shazam on my bb and I finally decided to upgrade to 7.1 earlier this week. I have been tagging songs before on just os7 pre update but I didnt think I signed up for any account or anything. There was no option to send to email, just sign into twitter or facebook which I dont want to do. Now after the update, all my tags are gone. Kinda bummed about it because I had some good songs on there I wanted to buy, but now I cant remember them for the life of me.
    Its weird because it doesnt even give me an option to login on my shazam or anything so I have no idea where it would be backed up to. I tried using my app world login to no avail so hopefully some one here can give me some insight to my problem. Does anyone know if theres some backup tag file some where hidden in my blackberry or am I SOL?
    03-27-12 10:34 PM
    Sorry EPR73, I have been in the same situation and there is no way to do it. The best you can do is to write them down (lol) before you upgrade, but no there isn't. the shazam isn't associated with any bb account or have its own account.

That would be a good idea though. But then being able to save and share music you like and listen to would pretty much be bbm music (I've never tried it, but I'm guessing that's the idea behind it)
    03-27-12 11:41 PM
    Yep... The previous poster is correct.

It sucks, I just upgraded to .340 and lost all my tags. The best way to do it is email them to yourself.

Feeding my CrackBerry addiction with Tapatalk
    03-28-12 12:32 AM
    Yep... The previous poster is correct.

It sucks, I just upgraded to .340 and lost all my tags. The best way to do it is email them to yourself.

I know like vcast allows you to enter an email address and it instantly emails it you once you tag it, is there anything like that or do I have to resort to creating a bs twitter account to post them to?
    03-28-12 01:25 AM
    In the menu you can sign into Twitter or Facebook, then tagged music is posted to either one.

03-28-12 01:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD