I think this is for new downloads available but I have checked everyhwere on my berry (including App world) and there is nothing new anywhere.

How do I get rid of it?
    10-03-11 08:37 PM
    Click the bar between your profiles and search, you get your today. scroll all the way down, you should have something under App World, click on the app that's displayed as in need of an upgrade, close if you don't want to update or if you already have. It should be gone now.
    10-03-11 08:57 PM
    Click the bar between your profiles and search, you get your today. scroll all the way down, you should have something under App World, click on the app that's displayed as in need of an upgrade, close if you don't want to update or if you already have. It should be gone now.
    I dont have a bar between search and profiles, just ads.
    I clicked on app world and checked if anything needs an upgrade and nothing does.

Whats this bar you are talking about?
    10-03-11 09:03 PM
    Go into your main messages folder and delete the upgrade. It will get rid of it on your home page.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    kwitel likes this.
    10-03-11 09:10 PM
    id suggest posting a screenshot so we can see the icon.
    10-03-11 09:11 PM
    Go into your main messages folder and delete the upgrade. It will get rid of it on your home page.

+1 That where its at.
    kwitel likes this.
    10-03-11 09:13 PM

Thank you!

It was from 5 or so days back but when deleted the annoying icon dissapeared.
    Now i can go back to watching House, in peace
    10-03-11 09:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD