I had an "@bell.blackberry.net" email on my tour, I have it added to my new 9900 but it won't sent or receive messages from it. I just get a red x. I was able to setup a NEW email that was slightly different, but I'd like to use my original. How do I get it working?
    09-15-11 07:59 PM
    I had the same problem when I received my Bold this week. It kept asking me to set up all of my email accounts again. I had to call T-mobile to have the issue resolved. They claimed that the issue is specific to the new Bold.
    09-15-11 08:22 PM
    You need to log into bell.blackberry.com. Once you're logged in one of the menu choices is "change device" or "new device". It will ask for your new PIN and new IMEI. Enter these numbers and you should be good to go.
    09-15-11 08:46 PM
    You need to log into bell.blackberry.com. Once you're logged in one of the menu choices is "change device" or "new device". It will ask for your new PIN and new IMEI. Enter these numbers and you should be good to go.
    What login is used for that site? I tried the one I used on bell, and everyone I used for the phone from getting onto appword to emails.
    09-15-11 08:50 PM
    When I purchased my Storm a couple of years ago and got my bell.blackberry.net address, I created a username and password. Thats the one you need. You may need to select the "forgot password" link for help.
    09-15-11 08:59 PM
    nice, i got it working. thanks everyone.
    Last edited by ShaneN.; 09-15-11 at 10:18 PM.
    09-15-11 10:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD