how to disable content protection on blackberry bold 9900 OS 7 ?
    hlp me plzzzz
    Last edited by yasha_spinas; 06-09-12 at 05:46 AM.
    06-09-12 05:41 AM
    Open AppWorld>MyAccount>Content Controls
    06-09-12 06:51 AM
    Options->Encryption and make sure that ALL items are unchecked, then Options->Password and do the same here. Remove all check-marks. Save changes and voila, Content Protection is disabled.

What starchit was pointing to was Content Control, not Content Protection.
    06-09-12 06:26 PM
    Options->Encryption and make sure that ALL items are unchecked, then Options->Password and do the same here. Remove all check-marks. Save changes and voila, Content Protection is disabled.

What starchit was pointing to was Content Control, not Content Protection.

its not work
    06-10-12 11:46 PM
    I too am having a problem with content protection. I have some appointments that show up both in my blackberry calendar, and my corporate outlook calendar as "Content Protection Enabled".....pretty useless appointments since no matter where I look there are no details.

My corporate IT Policy won't let me turn off encryption (though I can make it "strongest") for either device memory or media card.

I'm sure this isn't the way content protection is supposed to work, but I'm at a loss as to what causes/how to prevent meetings and appointments from converting from whatever detail I enter to "Content Protection Enabled". I believe these are appointments I create, either in calendar on Blackberry or in outlook. It appears to be somewhat random (it happens to maybe, 1 in 10 appointments) though I have no clue as to which specific appointments are being converted.

Any ideas?

Thanks
    06-12-12 01:05 PM
    Can u tell me how to disable content protection? after unchecking encryption all items then, where is that password???????? to remove check-marks http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/7...9928c0c992.png
    04-12-13 02:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD