I recently upgraded to a 9900 and I'm reasonably certain that my prior unlimited plan was grandfathered in. Is there an easy way I can tell on the bill statement?

I see that I have items like: BBRYUNL BBwWAPCUNL Blackberry Data access BBRYUNLCHILD

Thanks.
    01-16-12 09:32 PM
    you could ask them. thats what I did when I bought my 9930 from Verizon.
    01-16-12 09:43 PM
    I can't imagine there was any change to your plan when you upgraded without the salesperson telling you. You could check out your account online and under current data usage you will see the amount you have used of the max amount in your plan. My guess is it will say unlimited (abbreviated).
    01-17-12 12:35 AM
    Log on to your account at att.com Check your data usage. If you have unlimited like I do, it will say: used xxxxx.xxMb of Unlimited.
    01-17-12 12:37 AM
    I can't imagine there was any change to your plan when you upgraded without the salesperson telling you. You could check out your account online and under current data usage you will see the amount you have used of the max amount in your plan. My guess is it will say unlimited (abbreviated).
    You do have to watch the salespeople. I remember when I upgraded my phone, the salesperson tried to sell me on a new plan to give me unlimited text messages. I had already heard (not sure if this is true) that AT&T were not going to offer unlimited data anymore, and I wanted to keep mine as I was grandfathered. So I asked the guy about the unlimited data on the new plan, and he admitted that the new plan did not have unlimited data. I said no thanks.
    01-17-12 12:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD