Did a search here and Google but all I have found is complaints on battery life.... I can't seem to figure out what is/isn't the battery hog on my 9900 so I wondered if there is an app/option I am missing to see whats using my battery like in android how you can just see it under your settings.... Thanks
    08-27-11 11:29 AM
    Hello there,
    The only way to see your battery usage is to Dl an APP from CBappstore or From App World
    you can try this for a year and now is on sale 5.99
    BatteryPlus - BlackBerry Battery Booster (1 Year Subscription) on CrackBerry App Superstore
    once you try this you will see improvement to you battery
    08-27-11 11:52 AM
    Well what I need is not a booster or enhancer but an app or what ever to show me usage stats for my battery. More like a monitor.
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

08-27-11 12:25 PM
    i think most battery apps will show you the rate at which your battery is dropping when unplugged and rising when plugged.

i hope BB app developers will see this thread and do something thar can tell us an app (core or 3rd party) that is "zaping" our battery.
    08-27-11 02:54 PM
    I really would like to know how much each app is using of the battery so far I have found noting to find this out. This is a core feature in the android OS as far as I know and I hope that some Dev somewhere figures this out for us....
    08-28-11 04:36 AM
    go to application management and see usage.
    08-28-11 04:51 AM
    One of my developer friend is working on something. I believe him and his crew will be out with something in a week ot two.

08-28-11 05:03 AM
    One of my developer friend is working on something. I believe him and his crew will be out with something in a week ot two.

Here's what it looks like on android.... I don't understand why it isn't a part of the BB OS. And I don't think the "usage" information under App management is quite the same thing, I believe that is just a general representation of how much time is spent on that particular application, not battery usage.

08-28-11 01:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD