So I just received my 9930 from RIM which I won at a Sprint BlackBerry conference . After returning my 9850 and playing around with the 9930, I noticed how incredibly bright and beautiful the light around the trackpad is. The best part about it is that it is independent when it lights up and fades out.

Here is my thought: Just like the blinking LED has been made amazing with BeBuzz, what if there was an app that animated the light around the trackpad?

My main idea was when I was thinking about the Apple logo on a Mac. How it fades on and off when the computer is on stand by. Man would that look incredibly amazing!!!

Developers! Get on that s**t! Haha.

Sincerely,
    BB 9930 lover!
    10-03-11 10:39 PM
    Yea that would be pretty cool, maybe even have the trackpad light up along with the LED when you get a text or something
    ShipyStyle likes this.
    10-03-11 11:15 PM
    The Nokia E72 does just that. I loved the look when the trackpad would pulse. Unfortunately the OS and hardware were lacking so much. I switched back to BB and couldn't be happier.
    10-04-11 12:15 AM
    Sounds like the Pre when I had it. It looked kind of cool.
    10-04-11 12:28 AM
    Sounds like an oldskool app that could change the colour of the trackball on the original Pearl... Wait, was it an app? I can't even remember anymore.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-04-11 12:31 AM
    I remember, I used to have the original Pearl as well. That wasn't an app, it just did that. Colors wouldn't be possible on the OS7 devices I believe because there is no color LED there. But just the different configurations for having it bling during calls or just doing anything would be sweet.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-05-11 12:42 AM
    Had that on Nokia E71 - great phone btw
    10-05-11 05:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD