the bold 9900 is an amazing phone, but why is the battery so bad? i cant even get a day with a full charge..

what should i do? thx
    11-19-11 09:17 PM
    Update the OS to either .503 or the latest .540.

If you can get near a day's usage on a full charge than that's considered pretty good.

There are countless threads on this topic FYI.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-19-11 09:20 PM
    The Bold is more powerful, and uses a smaller capacity battery. So that makes the battery life shorter. Try to update your OS to .503 or .540.

Updating your OS might help a little with battery life. Also try to off some connections you're not using and some apps as well.

11-19-11 09:21 PM
    11-19-11 09:24 PM
    Nothing is wrong with the 9900, even tough I have quite a few of them around on production everyday still I can't figure it out as a Week Working Week phone..... To delicate to ingombrant.

Working and pushing on til' the top Onix (all the series) , I'm banging mine atthe desk without any proplem now

More of a phone ( sort it out now an quickly...**** I dropped the phone but it on! STILL!) 9900,

If it is a bit too much of flisophy that means:

Onix everyday working device

Bold simply all togheter classily but with less toughness
    11-19-11 09:27 PM
    Nothing is wrong with the 9900, even tough I have quite a few of them around on production everyday still I can't figure it out as a Week Working Week phone..... To delicate to ingombrant.

Working and pushing on til' the top Onix (all the series) , I'm banging mine atthe desk without any proplem now

More of a phone ( sort it out now an quickly...**** I dropped the phone but it on! STILL!) 9780,

The new bold's just a hit to different brand devices, to hit the markets,nothing to compare to a nice slim,little Onix especially curios (waiting) for the 9790 to try off.

MY 9900 is at RIM but I did not feel it away since I've been carrying my all to do UNDISTRUCTABLE 9780!!

But you will just fall in deep possesivity using a 9900 keyboard...
    Last edited by Spartacus_82; 11-19-11 at 09:38 PM.
    11-19-11 09:36 PM

More of a phone ( sort it out now an quickly...**** I dropped the phone but it on! STILL!) 9900,

The new bold's just a hit to different brand devices, to hit the markets,nothing to compare to a nice slim,little Onix especially curios (waiting) for the 9790 to try off.

MY 9900 is at RIM but I did not feel it away since I've been carrying my all to do UNDISTRUCTABLE Click to view quoted image9780!!

Ummm, what????
    Kat0908 likes this.
    11-19-11 09:43 PM
    I hear ya brother. Spartacus, you should appreciate my avatar.
    Kat0908 likes this.
    11-19-11 09:43 PM
    There's going to be like a million people telling you to read and begging for mods to close this lol I hope your ready
    11-19-11 09:59 PM
    Ummm, what????
    At least I'm not alone in thinking that...

11-19-11 10:48 PM
    Sorry I am afraid to::: NOT explain you what is uncapable to folllow for you slow fellas
    11-19-11 10:54 PM
    I hear ya brother. Spartacus, you should appreciate my avatar.
    LOL not only that recently and unfortunatelly

Something more to dial with, not big dial
    Last edited by Spartacus_82; 11-19-11 at 10:59 PM.
    11-19-11 10:57 PM
    There's going to be like a million people telling you to read and begging for mods to close this lol I hope your ready
    And what about ME only.. tell you to stop tryin'&trollin'?

11-19-11 11:49 PM

MY 9900 is at RIM but I did not feel it away since I've been carrying my all to do UNDISTRUCTABLE Click to view quoted image9780!!

how did u make ur 9900 have that theme?
    11-20-11 12:20 AM
    And what about ME only.. tell you to stop tryin'&trollin'?

Do you no what trolling is? Jack ***
    11-20-11 01:48 AM
    how did u make ur 9900 have that theme?
    If I'm translating correctly it's a screencap of his 9780.
    11-20-11 02:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD