Someone should make a hybrid 9900 with both black and white 9900 parts. Obviously it would be a superficial hybrid. Unless someone got clever and added a 2nd convnce key and a 2-stage (autofucos) 1st convnce key. ;-) sorry, I know this is in no way. Helpful. But like to keep my bold lively!
    02-12-12 01:37 AM
    If you did that it wouldn't give a sh*t, it wouldn't even care. It would just take whatever it wanted.
    Stompy likes this.
    02-12-12 02:47 AM
    wtf did I just read?
    02-12-12 03:18 AM
    Someone should make a hybrid 9900 with both black and white 9900 parts. Obviously it would be a superficial hybrid. Unless someone got clever and added a 2nd convnce key and a 2-stage (autofucos) 1st convnce key. ;-) sorry, I know this is in no way. Helpful. But like to keep my bold lively!
    Dreaming is not a sin.
    But this is not possible with current 99xx.
    But this could be welcome feature on future BB Bold series
    02-12-12 05:08 AM
    wtf did I just read?
    The mention of the honey badger; I was making a joke based on a popular youtube video bouncing around right now. All can be explained here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7wHMg5Yjg
    02-12-12 09:48 AM
    The mention of the honey badger; I was making a joke based on a popular youtube video bouncing around right now. All can be explained here:

i think the person that wrote "wtf did i just read" was just gesturing that his post was pointless. well, of course it was...obviously!!!

DUH! but the black and white remix is somthing i consider doing regardless...then again, i prolly woulld never get messages, calls would be dropped, it would turn off, random dial, go to sleep and wake up and eat more cobra. CUZ IT WOULDN'T give a EFFF!!! look at that lazy frick :-P hhahahahaaa
    02-12-12 09:06 PM
    i think the person that wrote "wtf did i just read" was just gesturing that his post was pointless. well, of course it was...obviously!!!

DUH! but the black and white remix is somthing i consider doing regardless...then again, i prolly woulld never get messages, calls would be dropped, it would turn off, random dial, go to sleep and wake up and eat more cobra. CUZ IT WOULDN'T give a EFFF!!! look at that lazy frick :-P hhahahahaaa
    You can see a black and white combo in my signature. Though now it's all white!
    02-14-12 08:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD