The page that you go to if you have a email or text message from your home panel, is there anyway I can AVOID having to click the text message or email and just use the menu key and have options to set the text message or email as read?

Thanks
    09-23-11 07:48 PM
    So you mean, you can see a preview of the txt or email, but you don't want to actually click and read the whole thing? If so, in that same place, highlight the txt or email you don't want to fully read and click on your bb icon and select 'Mark Read'. That's my understanding to your question, sorry if it differs.
    09-23-11 08:09 PM
    Could use a 3rd party email popup app and just press M on the popup to mark emails as read.
    09-23-11 08:17 PM
    No I will describe. It's that bar in the middle between the search and the sound settings and you have to click it when you get notifications for mail, text messages etc. The only options I have in that screen are switch app and options nothing like mark as read etc.
    09-23-11 09:22 PM
    .. berrypopup will let you do that honestly... btw, i don't work for them.. lol..
    09-23-11 10:12 PM
    No I will describe. It's that bar in the middle between the search and the sound settings and you have to click it when you get notifications for mail, text messages etc. The only options I have in that screen are switch app and options nothing like mark as read etc.
    Use the Messages app, mark as read is in the menu; also if you long press on the date and/or message/text you'll get a pop-up which will have "mark as read" in it.

Edit: You do not "have" to click on the notifications bar to view messages, it's merely a convenience.
    Last edited by Reubechs; 09-23-11 at 10:24 PM.
    09-23-11 10:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD