I'm sure everyone has already figured this out on their torch or bolds but I'm having trouble with the home screen theme. At times I disconnect my phone from the att network because i accidently hit the top touch screen bar that disconnects it. I have have trouble finding the right app that enables you to NOT EVER DO THIS AGAIN. If anyone knows any apps or ways around this that would be very helpful because I cant afford this to happen with my 9900. Thanks Everyone.

- Kelly
    03-07-12 01:37 AM
    Touching the top banner doesn't disconnect your phone from the network.

You'd then have to scroll down and uncheck mobile network... which would be pretty coincidental if you kept accidentally doing that.
    03-07-12 03:15 AM
    Pill_UK is right. May be you have poor reception in your area causing the phone to lose connection to the network? When I was in rural areas in Canada I had this issue where every time I try to connect to the Internet using the web browser, the network disconnects. Then I found out that I have only one bar and apparently the calls can go through, but the BIS cannot be supported with weak connection on Telus.
    03-07-12 08:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD