I recondite this may be a stupid question but I let a friend play with my new 9900 and some how my 5 home screen icons have been minimized, does anyone know how to get them back. Thanks in advance.
    08-21-11 11:36 PM
    Open up the panel, and press the BB menu key and go to 'Show All'

That should bring them back. If you then see them shaded, you have to use the trackpad to scroll over them, BB key and uncheck the 'Hide Icon' selection.
    08-21-11 11:41 PM
    Not sure if he means the icons were hidden.. Just highlight the bar on the bottom and drag it up.
    08-22-11 12:00 AM
    One of the changes in OS 7 is that there is no longer a spot to set how many rows are one the home screen. You have to drag the title bar up and down to set 2 rows, 1 row, no rows. I only wish you could set it to 3 rows as I'm not a big background user. Would prefer to see as many icons as possible without having to click.
    08-22-11 12:44 AM
    One of the changes in OS 7 is that there is no longer a spot to set how many rows are one the home screen. You have to drag the title bar up and down to set 2 rows, 1 row, no rows. I only wish you could set it to 3 rows as I'm not a big background user. Would prefer to see as many icons as possible without having to click.
    You can do 1 to 3 rows. Also, when you use 3 rows, you can use the track pad to hide and return the 3 row screen. Just highlight the menu bar and click the track pad. Down the three rows go. Do it again and up they come!
    08-22-11 06:53 AM
    I'm talking 3 rows always on the screen. No matter what 0,1, or 2 you can always hit the panel bar and up pops 3 rows. I want three rows that stay up after hitting back.
    08-22-11 09:47 AM
    Don't hit back.....
    08-22-11 10:06 AM
    Don't hit back.....
    Haha smart a$$
    08-22-11 10:13 AM
    Don't let your friend touch your blackberry ever again
    08-22-11 10:21 AM
    Don't use the buttons. Drag the bar up and down and around with your finger. That will reset it. Took me an hour to figure that out.

I too would like a fixed home screen of 3 rows. We get a fixed 2 rows or a sliding 3.
    09-17-11 11:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD