So I recently upgraded from a otterbox commuter to a seidio case with the holster...I think its called the active?
    Anyways, ill have my phone set to loud and it will vibrate for calls and txts...and when I receive an email, I pull the phone out of the holster and the email is automically opened and ready to read...why is that?
    02-15-12 11:11 AM
    So I recently upgraded from a otterbox commuter to a seidio case with the holster...I think its called the active?
    Anyways, ill have my phone set to loud and it will vibrate for calls and txts...and when I receive an email, I pull the phone out of the holster and the email is automically opened and ready to read...why is that?
    You need to customize the notifications. Each has an in holster setting which you need to change to how you like it. Select the notification icon on the main screen and then scroll down to the menu item "Change Sounds and Alerts", and start from there.
    02-15-12 11:24 AM
    There's also a setting in Messages - Options - Message Display & Actions that lets you choose whether your messages open when you remove your bb from your holster after an alert. Make sure it's set to never if you don't want it to open.
    02-15-12 11:57 AM
    This is where the blackberry shines. The options for notifications in and out of holster. Save me so much time with regards to reading email but you can customize it the exact way you want.
    02-15-12 01:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD