I was wondering if the original blackberry holster that came with my 9900 was good to use? Right now I'm using a hardcase cause my jacket gets in the way of the holster, but when the weather gets warmer I was thinking of using the holster.

Also what's a good free battery watcher app? Like a simple one that shows the % of the battery in the notification bar on the home screen.
    Thanks.
    01-29-12 05:16 PM
    The original holster is great. You should definitely give it a shot. I don't think I can ever carry any of my BBs without a holster.

Try Tiny Meter to keep an eye on your battery or just use the built in Device Analyzer if you like to more detailed usage.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    Takahirou likes this.
    01-29-12 05:31 PM
    I liked using the original holster that was included with my device, but sometimes conditions at work can be hazardous to a BB. I needed to install an OtterBox Defender. On the weeek-ends I'll sometimes use the holster.

For battery notifications you can use,
    Battery Watch Free Battery Watch - Free Power Consumption Monitor - Download Battery Watch - Free Power Consumption Monitor - Free Apps from BlackBerry App World
    MeterBerry MeterBerry™ for BlackBerry® Smartphones
    Tiny Meter Free Tiny Meter - Download Tiny Meter - Free Apps from BlackBerry App World
    Takahirou likes this.
    01-29-12 05:42 PM
    I use a OEM Bold 9000 holster with my 9900 in an Otterbox Commuter. Magnet in the right place, and fits perfectly.
    01-29-12 08:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD