is anyone else having trouble with moved or hidden icons on their bold 9930? i upgraded to the .340 OS and everytime i reboot after a program install or deletion, the message icon shows back up, some of my downloaded programs that i have moved to the homescreen go back to my downloads folder, and such.. it's not a big deal, but just annoying really.. maybe an OS fix?
    08-20-11 05:47 PM
    FWIW, I had the same issue with my Storm2. It's a RIM thing. Often when you do an update, they force your device back to their default settings (the new OS) and diregard the icons, layout and most 3rd party stuff on your device.

PS: Just got a 9930 today. Like it so far...do not miss my Storm2.
    08-22-11 04:18 PM
    I'm having the same freakin' problem! And its hella annoying... i've also found my network connection and wi-fi mysteriously turned off....
    08-24-11 03:57 AM
    is anyone else having trouble with moved or hidden icons on their bold 9930? i upgraded to the .340 OS and everytime i reboot after a program install or deletion, the message icon shows back up, some of my downloaded programs that i have moved to the homescreen go back to my downloads folder, and such.. it's not a big deal, but just annoying really.. maybe an OS fix?
    Happening to me too with the same OS... Noticed the unhiding, but not the moving of any icons... Should be an OS fix, hopefully.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-24-11 07:04 AM
    This is a non-issue unless you are freaking downloading ever new OS that come down the pipeline! WTF!

If you are, consider it punishment!
    08-24-11 07:06 AM
    This is a non-issue unless you are freaking downloading ever new OS that come down the pipeline! WTF!

If you are, consider it punishment!
    Naw... For me, its only the ones that came pre-installed (and cant be deleted) like BING, NFL, VZW TONES, VCAST MUSIC...etc. I dont want all that bloatware on my screen
    08-24-11 12:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD