This phone is perfection <3 Hopefully it will be released on multiple providers so we can all enjoy its beauty
    I hope so too. If it only gets released on att I'm gonna be pissed.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-19-11 05:43 PM
    I hope so too. If it only gets released on att I'm gonna be pissed.
    Since they unified the Bold name with the Tour name, I can see them releasing this for all carriers. The Montana would be the CDMA version and Dakota GSM if I recall.
    02-19-11 05:51 PM
    Return of the King... nuff said.
    02-19-11 07:10 PM
    I'm buying this when it comes out. It will pair nicely with the playbook I'm buying next month. I'm loving what RIM is doing.
    BayouBengal21 likes this.
    02-19-11 09:35 PM
    Wow. This looks amazing! Can't wait til its released!

02-19-11 10:14 PM
    can't hardly wait for this!
    02-19-11 10:20 PM
    Looks a little slippery, more "glass" means a bigger (ugly) screen protector, and the back is fugly. Other than that, damn fine. I'm seriously liking the retro style. Looking forward to playing with one, but don't feel compelled to buy -- yet. Waiting to see how much the software is improved.

02-19-11 10:21 PM
    I'm definitely getting this when it comes out! I'm so excited! But remember it's not the final product, so the back might change as well as a few other specs.
    02-19-11 10:32 PM
    I like the look of it including the back. But you can't please everyone with any design.
    02-19-11 10:35 PM
    I believe this is the PERFECT blackberry. i really hope it doesnt come to t-mobile because i will be so tempted to get it... i just got the 9780 two months ago. my concerns are battery life. i really hope RIM does a good job of keeping their lead in the battery life race. i dont want to have a blackberry that i have to keep a charger on my person all the time.... let the android lovers have that
    02-19-11 11:09 PM
    Oh my... Wow, just wow! Please come to T-Mobile, please come to T-Mobile, please come to T-Mobile.....
    02-19-11 11:45 PM
    I never really care at all what the back of a device looks like, as I use the otterbox defender on all my phones. It could be polka-dotted with neon green and I couldn't care less. Regarding the battery life - I don't remember any phone I've ever owned lasting all day. I've always had a car charger for each phone I've owned since the first cell phone I had back in 1990. The battery sucks on all phones if you use it as a phone. Talk time drains em fast. I just hope that this device doesn't have the heat sensors like the 9000, 9700 and torch. Those made it impossible to charge the device while using the device.

02-20-11 07:06 AM
    I really like my Torch, but I do miss the form factor of my Bold. The keyboard and speakers of the 9000 set the bar for both. I hope the speakers are the same or better!
    02-20-11 07:37 AM
    I love it!! I'm so glad I returned my Torch! I've been waiting for this phone and using my 9700 again which I still love. I was due for an upgrade since last November and will be waiting patiently for the White Bold Touch!!

02-20-11 09:17 AM
    Lets do this RIM!! I'll be in line the day this comes out!!
    02-20-11 01:05 PM
    Yeah, but does it fix truncated emails? In before Civic! Hahhaahaha. jk. =)
    02-20-11 02:06 PM
    I actually think the back looks good but the rest is exactly the same as the 9000. That doesn't mean its a bad thing and by no means think its ugly but since its a new and long awaited device,a new fresh look would have been nice imo. That said, I do see this thing selling pretty well.

Last edited by GG1; 02-20-11 at 02:40 PM.
    02-20-11 02:32 PM
    Dear Rim

I will take mine now please. From what we've seen a smaller CDMA carrier will have it Q3, so Q2 I hope I hope!!
    02-20-11 03:40 PM
    finally,the great one has come back. now the question remains. will this have the awesome stereo speakers?
    02-20-11 04:07 PM
    i think the device should still have the leather battery door, especially if its going to be branded as a BOLD
    02-20-11 04:20 PM
    Wow. Ya gotta be kidding me. This phone is awsome! I can't wait to get it (Tmobile comon!).
    I still have my bb9700 and bought a Nexus S (Tmobile) and An Epic 4G (Sprint). Android phones are good but dang, I miss the BB form especially the satisfying "CLick" of the keys when pressed (an no, the keyboard on the Epic 4G sucks compared to the bb9700 as does a touch screen keyboard (is in both my Android devices).
    I can still use my "decomissioned" bb9700 on wifi for unlimited text (thank you Google voice), cheap 1c/minute out bound calls (Tringme), web (both stock browzer and Opera Mini).
    So I carry all three phones around with me.
    I just love the simplicity of the BB9700 and won't give it up-that is until this new bb Bold Touch Dakota comes my way. Of course I will be greatly be disappointed if it goes to ATT and not Tmobile-ug.
    Still, I am psyched for this new phone!
    02-20-11 04:47 PM
    Oh wow, the bold 9000 in my opinion has always been the best blackberry made to date. However was wondering if anyone knew if this one would also come with the dual speakers that the original 9000 had. Also how's the battery on this...hopefully better then the torches.

02-20-11 04:48 PM
    As a current RIM hater (only use BB because I must these days), this would actually make me want to have as my personal phone. But the deal breaker for me would be the no contract price. I hope they don't put this thing much above 500. If it's 500 or below then I will give up my Nexus S for it.

Only complaint is the back, it looks ugly as sin, but perhaps it isn't final. Also it looks like they could have made the screen bigger looking at that big chin on the bottom but maybe there are some internals going there that I'm not aware of.
    Last edited by dooodads; 02-20-11 at 05:15 PM.
    02-20-11 05:13 PM
    i love my blackberry and i love the idea of a bold touch, but the screen is so small and there is so much space to make it bigger.
    02-20-11 05:27 PM
    Oh I will be all over this on launch day for the CDMA version! This is the Blackberry that I have been waiting for!
    02-20-11 05:40 PM
150 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD