Hi guys,

After installing OS v7.0.0.503 I noticed something I'd never seen before, my emails are showing up in the drop-down notifications bar (I can even click it and enter the email) but they do not show up on my "Messages" Application or my "email" Application.

When I enter the "email" application it just shows * No Messages * and when I enter the "messages" application it just shows everything else (Facebook, twitter, bbm, etc).

I have supplied three pictures to help explain what I mean.

This is my homescreen, as you can clearly see there is a new message and it doesn't even show up in the "messages" inbox:

This is the drop-down notifications, it shows up here and I can even go into the email and read it:

But when I go into my email account, it just shows this:

Has anyone else experienced something like this or am I alone on this one? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

(BTW: I have done plenty of updates and never came across this before and I have tried everything aside from reloading the OS (which I don't really want to do))
    11-14-11 05:57 PM
    click on the email from the today view.
    do not directly go in to your gmail folder.
    11-14-11 06:04 PM
    Why would I do that? Doesn't that defeat the purpose of having an email application?
    11-14-11 06:06 PM
    resend service books.
    11-14-11 06:13 PM
    I think I may have figured it out, just waiting for another email to come in.
    11-14-11 06:29 PM
    Are you running more than one email account?

Make sure the email account you want managed is ticked in options.

It may have been reset in OS install.
    11-14-11 07:14 PM
    Are you running more than one email account?

Make sure the email account you want managed is ticked in options.

It may have been reset in OS install.
    Yeah I deleted the account in Setup and reinitiated it and it started working. I've just never seen anything like that before

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-14-11 07:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD