Hey guys just had a quick question for all the 9900 users out there.I just picked up my 9900 today and noticed when I'm in a call if the volume is above mid level I get a crackling or rattling noise when the other person talks. I basically can't even have the volume at full because it honestly just seems like the speaker is blown. Is this a known issue with the device or do I need to go in and exchange it for a different device. The back speaker works perfectly fine even at full volume however the call speaker is most important and I don't believe it should be making any sort of noise like that even if its at full volume.

Thanks ahead.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-22-11 03:52 AM
    So does any1 have any ideas or suggestions? I also noticed that when I woke up today my phone had restarted during the night as I had to put my password for my sim when I woke up.

08-22-11 11:02 AM
    Suggestion? With the kinda issue you are facing there is nothing else but Exchange it
    08-22-11 11:03 AM
    Yeah ur right, its frustrating to have waited this long for the device and when finally getting it having to exchange ir right awaysucks. Oh well ill give them a call or try going into the the store right away and see if they can exchange it on the spot

08-22-11 11:37 AM
    Sounds like a bad speaker to me I would exchange it also.

08-22-11 11:40 AM
    Yeah ur right, its frustrating to have waited this long for the device and when finally getting it having to exchange ir right awaysucks. Oh well ill give them a call or try going into the the store right away and see if they can exchange it on the spot

I know how it feels man, after a long wait, then wait a bit more. But hey, it's worth it at the end, just get that 9900 perfect and you'll be very pleased

If you have the time, just check how is the battery life, if you find it good, I advice you to not give them the battery back. Who knows, maybe you get a replacement which is perfect but has a faulty battery.

Check my thread and you will now what I mean: http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...-issue-641328/
    08-22-11 11:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD