im trying to view full sites on blackberry browser and i cant see any settings to change this on bold 9900
    08-18-11 03:11 PM
    The O key zooms out, the I key zooms in. Not sure if there is a setting in the OS7 browser to change the default as I don't yet have a OS7 device to play with...

CS
    08-18-11 03:20 PM
    Do you mean non-mobile sites? or zooming out?
    08-18-11 03:35 PM
    none mobile sites
    08-18-11 03:47 PM
    It's not customizable by the user. Some websites will detect a mobile device and show the mobile version.
    08-18-11 04:17 PM
    It's not customizable by the user. Some websites will detect a mobile device and show the mobile version.
    Seriously!

Didn't the older BBs have an option to tell websites that you weren't using a mobile?

So its hit or miss as to wether you can view a site or not?
    08-18-11 05:17 PM
    Sometimes there is a link down the bottom to switch to full site.
    08-18-11 05:25 PM
    Seriously!

Didn't the older BBs have an option to tell websites that you weren't using a mobile?

So its hit or miss as to wether you can view a site or not?
    Yes. OS5 browsers gave you to option to emulate Firefox or IE so the websites would think you are browsing on the computer rather than a mobile device. In turn they would render you the full version of the website and not the mobile version.

I quite liked this feature and have been missing it since I upgraded to OS6 on my old 9700 and it is still the same on my new 9900.

I wish RIM would give us this option to change in the browser back as I prefer the full version of some websites I visit even though it takes longer to load being the full blown website... OS6 & OS7 browser do not give you this option
    08-18-11 07:02 PM
    I had to download Bolt (no pinch-to-zoom). I got sick of m.facebook CRAP. Some sites have a link for "desktop view" BUT m.facebook is NOT one...unless its me...very conceivable that it IS...HA!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-13-11 02:27 PM
    I had to download Bolt (no pinch-to-zoom). I got sick of m.facebook CRAP. Some sites have a link for "desktop view" BUT m.facebook is NOT one...unless its me...very conceivable that it IS...HA!!

Or you could just use touch.facebook.com
    09-13-11 02:29 PM
    I like touch.facebook. But its still just a mobile site. That m.CRAP is SOOO OS5...HA...I love that CB HAS a link to their REAL site

09-13-11 02:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD