My red LED that notifies of new messages etc stops flashing after about 10 mins even if i haven't checked my phone and read my messages etc. Is this a normal battery saving feature or a is my bb faulty in some way? Anyone know how to extend it so that it blinks until i've picked up my notifications? Please help! Thanks in advance xx
    02-17-12 03:56 AM
    My red LED that notifies of new messages etc stops flashing after about 10 mins even if i haven't checked my phone and read my messages etc. Is this a normal battery saving feature or a is my bb faulty in some way? Anyone know how to extend it so that it blinks until i've picked up my notifications? Please help! Thanks in advance xx
    Did you check in your profile settings? Ohh and yes I think it stops flashing after 10 mins even if you didn't check your phone
    02-17-12 04:06 AM
    yup - in profile settings it just says 'Led' - 'On' - there is no option for how long you can make it blink for etc
    02-17-12 04:12 AM
    yup - in profile settings it just says 'Led' - 'On' - there is no option for how long you can make it blink for etc
    Yup, so it will stop blinking after those 10 min..
    02-17-12 04:51 AM
    use third party apps like Advance OS and LED...or bebuzz....you can just leave the notifications on until you have read the messages; or you may also set a timer...Moreover, you may also use other colors, like purple, blue, green, etc and control the speed of the flashing...you can have flash slowly, or fast, as in disco lights....

Advance OS and LED is free...Bebuzz is not. there is a free version of bebuzz but it will not give you the same level of customization as in Advance OS and LED...
    Last edited by sbx9900; 02-17-12 at 07:00 AM.
    02-17-12 06:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD