hi, i have a bold 9900 and after two months of using it one day i put it to charge battery and the next day it wasnt working it only lights de red LED for 20 seconds, PLEASE HELP I AM DESPERATE
    11-07-11 04:10 PM
    Search box over your user name works wonders. Good luck, hope you get it going again.
    11-07-11 04:14 PM
    Yes, as August said, there are a few threads going around regarding your matter. Wouldn't it make more sense to see what already exists rather than starting a new thread and waiting for people to hopefully respond? ; )

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-07-11 04:23 PM
    Have it exchanged..
    This is a well known issue that have not yet been fixed.. Just keep your battery OVER 20% just to be safe.. Most reports are from people who have drained their batteries to 0-10% and then the charger.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Chrisy likes this.
    11-07-11 04:32 PM
    The bricking of 9900 devices seems to be widespread. Most times users cannot reload their OS. Get the device exchanged if you cannot or don't want to reload the OS.

Cause isn't known yet, solution isn't available yet.

Good luck.
    11-07-11 04:34 PM
    Search box over your user name works wonders. Good luck, hope you get it going again.
    how do i do that, im new in this forum
    11-11-11 04:37 AM
    No problem, and welcome to CB. The search box is on upper right of the screen just above your user name. Same level as the green "store" banner, purple box says "Search CrackBerry". Search for "Bricked", Nuked", "Red Light", or any variation thereof. Again, good luck, I hope you get it going again.
    11-11-11 08:49 AM
    Also, Jeffrey and Chrisy have given you good advice, return it if at all possible.
    11-11-11 09:03 AM
    if i dont have the box i can still return it?
    11-11-11 12:09 PM
    Yeah, I wish you good luck too. People that do exchanges end up having either Good results or a different problem caused by the Unknown Issue and have to do a 2nd, or 3rd or more exchange.

I think if you have the receipt, it would be ok.
    But, yeah throwing the box away not good.
    11-11-11 03:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD