Whats up everyone? We were able to get our hands on 2 Sprint 9930's Friday for Sprint from our rep over a RIM. The users went from a 9650-and 9330. Data is working fine on both devices but the voice portion is not working. You can make calls however the user, nor the person on the other end can hear you. Since the device has not offically launched on Sprint, tech support has no clue. Any ideas? Yesterday for some reason once we turned the WiFi off it worked, now today it's not working again.
    Any ideas?
    08-15-11 08:01 AM
    how did you get those Bolds? I want on too. as for the voice issue, maybe it's because it is not officially released and the network doesn't recognize it yet?
    08-15-11 08:52 AM
    We do alot of BB sales to the US goverment and were given 2 to test and demo to our customers. I dont think the network has anything to do with it however, and I say that because it worked Friday evening, stop working Saturday, figured out the WiFi thing, worked Sunday, and today when my boss reached the Airport it went back out again. Im clueless at this point, havent seemed to find any info on the issue.
    08-15-11 08:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD