guys please help..I just downloaded the lates OS (not sure number) and im very unhappy..I just want the original OS that came loaded on my 9900..Can anyone tell me how to do this..THANKS!
    03-22-12 12:51 PM
    guys please help..I just downloaded the lates OS (not sure number) and im very unhappy..I just want the original OS that came loaded on my 9900..Can anyone tell me how to do this..THANKS!
    Go to the stickies and you will find your answer there.

http://forums.crackberry.com/tips-ho...ocedure-53359/

Also, if you were to post the reason why you are so unhappy with the new OS as well as its version, people here might be able to help you without your having to go back to an outdated (older) OS.

Good luck!!
    03-22-12 12:56 PM
    What exactly are you unhappy about with you new OS an which one is it ?

To downgrade, uninstall the latest OS from your PC, re boot and then load the original OS onto the Bold as you would with an upgrade.
    03-22-12 12:58 PM
    NFC on t-mobile! finally! with .342
    03-22-12 01:25 PM
    NFC on t-mobile! finally! with .342
    And this helps the OP exactly How ???

Thanks for the input.
    rfig likes this.
    03-22-12 01:27 PM
    Why are you unhappy with the OS? Just give it a few days and the battery life should be back to normal. Would be great if you can explain why you don't like the "latest OS"
    03-23-12 02:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD