Been a reader of crackberry for a while, Just made an account now.

HELP! Just bought my new Bold 9900 couple of weeks back, The phone is excellent, brilliant, Everything was perfect except the battery life. But now today when i woke up this morning, Phone was dead of course battery life sucks, so put it for charging. After an hour i keep seeing the 9900 re-booting / restarting. I removed the battery but no success. What should i do?

My 1.5 months guarantee is still on.
    09-12-11 05:51 AM
    Now i get an error saying - JVM Error 529.

Please help- I think this problem occurred because of an app i may have downloaded?

Any possible solution on how to remove the corrupt file?
    09-12-11 06:33 AM
    does the phone keep restarting? or does it stay on for a minute? have you tried plugging it into a computer and running the desktop manager to remove the "corrupt" application/file?
    09-12-11 06:50 AM
    weird, mine also acting the same way this morning.

i was going to change my bbm profile picture but it froze.... so alt+shift+del and
    and it rebooted but cannot finish booting and finally showed a white screen with jvm error 545

luckily the computer still able to detect the device..

downloaded bbsak and latest os.... going to wipe and reinstall tonite....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-12-11 07:02 AM
    does the phone keep restarting? or does it stay on for a minute? have you tried plugging it into a computer and running the desktop manager to remove the "corrupt" application/file?
    Yes the phone keeps restarting, after restarting the clock will come on the top left of the screen for few seconds and then back to restart.

I tried to remove it but the device will just not connect. What to do.. ? Please help.. i think i had downloaded some battery optimizer app..

Should i just show from the shop i bought and have no blackberry for days to come?
    09-12-11 07:51 AM
    well unless you have some stuff on your phone that you can;t afford to lose you could try and restore your phone to factory settings...via the command prompt

heres the link to show you how to do it...im not sure though if your phone had to be continuously on for this to function properly, or if the phone needs to be simply "plugged in" to work...( i used this on my old 9700 when i sold it..and it worked like a charm)

anyways here you go...follow the steps based on your Operating system,

KB18998-How to reset the BlackBerry smartphone to factory defaults
    09-12-11 08:01 AM
    well unless you have some stuff on your phone that you can;t afford to lose you could try and restore your phone to factory settings...via the command prompt

heres the link to show you how to do it...im not sure though if your phone had to be continuously on for this to function properly, or if the phone needs to be simply "plugged in" to work...( i used this on my old 9700 when i sold it..and it worked like a charm)

anyways here you go...follow the steps based on your Operating system,

KB18998-How to reset the BlackBerry smartphone to factory defaults
    Tried it no luck, it can't connect as the phone does not connect to my laptop in the first place. Maybe BB swiss army knife may help.
    09-12-11 08:24 AM
    weird, mine also acting the same way this morning.

i was going to change my bbm profile picture but it froze.... so alt+shift+del and
    and it rebooted but cannot finish booting and finally showed a white screen with jvm error 545

luckily the computer still able to detect the device..

downloaded bbsak and latest os.... going to wipe and reinstall tonite....

Yea i did download BBSAK, what should i do next ?

Reconnet / Kill process ?

in the tab options there is backup / restore, Modify, Misc. What should i do..

Here it what it look likes Google Images
    09-12-11 08:29 AM
    09-12-11 08:33 AM
    Now i get Error 102!
    Reload software for futher info , please visit - blackberry.com/102
    09-12-11 08:58 AM
    yes...so now you need to load your device software
    09-12-11 09:07 AM
    Os 5 will boot into safe mode. Don't know about Os 7 yet. When it starts to recycle press and hold the escape key. Hopefully it will boot into safe mode and you can get in to remove the offending app. Good luck guys!

09-12-11 09:15 AM
    yes...so now you need to load your device software
    how do i that ? it still does not connect to DM

I have no back up
    09-12-11 09:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD