Hi

Its a long story and i dont wanna lose all my personal data inside my phone , My dad took blackberry bold from me since 8 months for personal circumstances and he enabled password in main screen which is he forgot it till now am stuck , Because i dont wanna restore including numbers + media files So its extremely difficult to do this procedure , Please guys help me even if the solution could be a hack or any possible way .
    09-09-16 07:30 AM
    There is nothing you can do. Either remember the password or wipe the phone.

If there is a recent backup, you can try to restore the device after it has been wiped. Or retrieve some info through BlackBerry Protect.
    09-09-16 08:03 AM
    ... Because i dont wanna restore including numbers + media files So its extremely difficult to do this procedure
    "Restore..?" Do you have the contacts and media backed up somewhere? -- because if you do, there's really nothing difficult about getting that data back on a security-wiped Bold.

Passport SE: All the snooty prestige of a device with a precious metal in the name at less than half the price!
    09-11-16 07:33 AM
    unfortunately No , I haven't done any backup since i bought it :9
    09-14-16 04:38 AM