Hi!

I got my BB 9900 a few days ago and synced it with my desktop manager. I had to set the date and time manually as it wasn't picking up the network date and time. Now everytime I get a text message the phone shows the message as sent from the initial factory setting date which is 15th October 2043!! and also no matter what time I receive the text, it says the text was sent at 3.17am. When I reply, the time is shown correctly but still the date is Oct-15-2043. I dunno what to do! HELP!!
    11-29-11 02:07 AM
    Hi!

I got my BB 9900 a few days ago and synced it with my desktop manager. I had to set the date and time manually as it wasn't picking up the network date and time. Now everytime I get a text message the phone shows the message as sent from the initial factory setting date which is 15th October 2043!! and also no matter what time I receive the text, it says the text was sent at 3.17am. When I reply, the time is shown correctly but still the date is Oct-15-2043. I dunno what to do! HELP!!
    I had a similar problem a few years back. I would contact your carrier. The only way they were able to fix my issue was to have their network guys work some magic on their end. I would start there.

Good luck. Sounds like a very annoying problem.
    11-29-11 02:10 AM
    damn! ok..I'll speak to them and see if that works! thank you!!
    11-29-11 02:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD