I have a bold 9900, I have an 8GB memory card in the phone and all of a sudden the phone wont read or recognize my memory card. Keep in mind the phone was fine about a day ago. It recognized my memory card with no problem

I have wiped the phone, done quite a number of battery pulls, reinstalled my os all to no avail. The phone still won't read the memory card. Ive tried other memory cards, and the phone still wont read. When i put other memory cards in the phone, it still wont read. Anyone got any ideas?
    10-01-11 07:13 PM
    Try formatting a blank sd card and then inserting it into your BlackBerry. If that doesn't work, sounds like the device.
    10-01-11 07:15 PM
    Try formatting a blank sd card and then inserting it into your BlackBerry. If that doesn't work, sounds like the device.
    Already did that, thanks tho.
    10-01-11 07:20 PM
    Try re loading the OS in the phone.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    10-01-11 08:16 PM
    I know it might sound silly but do you have Media Card Support checked?
    10-02-11 12:26 AM
    Thanks all, but i have tried reloading the os ,and also I have media card support checked. I've actually toggled it a few times, just to see.
    10-02-11 10:46 AM
    Thanks all, but i have tried reloading the os ,and also I have media card support checked. I've actually toggled it a few times, just to see.

Sounds like a new device is needed!

10-02-11 11:31 AM
    Sounds like a new device is needed!

I would have to agree because with everything sugessted and done by the OP it might even be that there is a problem where the card goes in seeding properly and not making proper contact.
    10-02-11 12:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD