i am a member of the blackberry beta zone; as we bold 9930/9900 users know there was a recent software update and cleared all of my emails and everything off of my bb 9930, it prompted me to set up and new blackberry.vzw email( it wasnt letting me use the one i had originally set up for my phone) so with all that said now my old email account is required to update to a new email in the beta zone but i dont have access to it and now i am LOCKED OUT OF MY BBM!!! i have tried to contact them about it and get an automated email but nothing has been done to help me, please someone let me know what i could do,any ideas would help, i have a ton of new bbm's and i cant even get in it.. i need help! please!
    11-19-11 11:09 AM
    anyoneeeeee pleaseeeee!!!!!!!!
    11-19-11 11:38 AM
    I'm not sure what all the fuss is about

If you can't use your beta version of BBM, and you've been locked out of Beta Zone through user error, then just install the latest version of BBM from App World and use that until you gain access to Beta Zone again.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-19-11 12:03 PM
    Did you try the key code they sent you? If it didn't work, you can delete the BBM and download and use the consumer released version for now.
    11-19-11 12:05 PM
    Have you logged into BB ID? It will load all previous email accounts automatically if you have previousy setup a password. Then all that is required is to type in passwords for each email addy and its done. It is the same password as App world.

11-19-11 12:09 PM
    my phone wont let me delete the bbm app, i tried, maybe because it came on the phone and beta zone is sending the keycode to the old email that i dont have access to. im not firmiliar with bbid? where do i find that, online or in app world?
    11-19-11 12:23 PM
    i also tried to go into app world and reinstall the consumer version but since i cant delete the beta zone version, its still asking for the keycode.
    11-19-11 12:30 PM
    Go to http://blackberry.com/messenger

Last edited by jefo13; 11-19-11 at 12:42 PM.
    prettyorchid likes this.
    11-19-11 12:32 PM
    that worked jefo! thanks guys, i guess ill have to wait until monday to hear from the beta team about my email problems
    11-19-11 12:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD