im getting a white screen with error 102. can someone please help me, tell me step by step how to fix it
    12-21-11 10:51 PM
    12-21-11 11:36 PM
    Greetings all,
    I got the dreaded 'white screen of death' yesterday for the first time on my curve9360.
    I downloaded JL_Cmder and got stuck on the commands to delete the offending files.
    As I have not yet honed into my tech skills, I just sighed and did the hard reset which is option 4 on JL_Cmder's main menu entitled 'wipe'. I was biting fingers while doing this.
    After it was over, I went to reload my OS which I had previously installed on my desktop. EVERY BLACKBERRY OWNER SHOULD INSTALL THIS!
    After installation, I give my 'Blackberry Protect' backup a shot. And voila.. Everything is back in place. I have my contacts and ALL. So glad.

What is the moral of my story?

1.) Get Desktop software installed somewhere you can get a hold of it when you need it and do all the back-ups. It takes long time but it worth it the day you are in trouble
    2.) USE your Blackberry Protect. A lot of people have this installed with their OS ,but no one bothers to do the back-up. Do it!
    There is also a neat little option that helps your localise your BB if you lose it Check that box as well, might be useful. Aside from the fact that you can actually wipe sensitive data off your phone from a distance if you do lose it for good. In other words, Blackberry Protect is good.
    3.) Get JL_Loader. I think it's good to empty your phone every once in a while to free up dead space as you do on your regular computer and, as long as you have ALL your backups, you should be okay
    Also you never know when the 'white death' will hit..
    Be blessed, people.
    Last edited by KanengB; 07-10-12 at 02:36 AM.
    07-10-12 02:32 AM
    How can I access the log? also I get typr the loction of the JL-Cmder not accepted! HELP!
    10-10-13 10:18 AM
    The phone need to have been properly charged .
    You need a computer installed with the blackberry suite altogether with the bowser .
    The Computer needs to be connected to the internet to enable you to redownload a new operating system
    connect the phone to the black berry suite and long press the powerbutton It will automatically respond to the download processes
    The key is just to long press the power button to let it boot
    08-11-14 01:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD