Hi

Im getting troubles to connect my 9900 to desktop manager.
    The problem starts when i was trying to reinstall my phone's OS, i have connected the phone to the PC via USB cabble and everything worked fine, but after i selected the OS version that i want to instal i have recieved a message that says something like (you need an actualized component to be able actualize) i have accepted the actualization an at the end the PC restarts, after that the Desktop manager cant recognise my Phone any more.

I have tryed reinstal desktop manager like 10 times, including older versions and do the same thing on an other PC, and the same happens, after the actualization desktop manager its unable to connect to any phone, i have tryed to conet with a 9300 and it doesn't work to.
    Windows recognizes the phone, but Desktop manager cant.

i also tryed all this steps but the problem pesists : http:// http://blck.by/ZUL03d .
    11-04-13 09:08 PM
    Try removing dm, and run ccleaner after that.. what os is on your PC? Welcome to CrackBerry!
    Tiago Fernandes1 likes this.
    11-04-13 10:31 PM
    Try removing dm, and run ccleaner after that.. what os is on your PC? Welcome to CrackBerry!
    Done, My OS is windows 7. Thanks!
    I forgot to mention that the problem occurred 2 days ago..
    11-05-13 12:12 AM
    Ok, remove what's in apploader folder also, remove all os installed in PC...
    11-05-13 12:33 AM
    Can i just delete the RIM folder? the one taht was at the common files.
    11-05-13 12:48 AM
    Can i just delete the RIM folder? the one taht was at the common files.
    Yep and reboot before reinstall
    11-05-13 12:59 AM
    When i try to delete the RIM folder i receive a message that says something like, Cannot delete because the folder or a file is opened or running in an other program.
    I have reinitiate my PC but i still cant delete the file, the message still appearing..
    11-05-13 01:58 AM
    Just delete the os and the folder whereloader exe resides
    11-05-13 02:20 AM
    the folders that cant be removed are BBBI drivers and USB drivers; i have deleted all the other files on RIM folder.
    11-05-13 02:35 AM
    Ok, uninstall dm and all os, run ccleaner, reboot re install dm and os
    11-05-13 02:42 AM
    Ok, uninstall dm and all os, run ccleaner, reboot re install dm and os
    Done, now DM can recognise my phone but the same message appears, the message says that i need a actualized component to be able to actualize the phone.
    11-05-13 04:39 AM
    Are you able to provide screenshot?
    11-05-13 08:33 AM
    Im Portuguese so my PC is in portuguese language, think you don't understand but i will try to translate.
    Help! Desktop manager cant recognise my 9900-209g58h.jpg

Its says: "Shall be provided an updated component of the BlackBerry desktop software before you can ..."
    11-05-13 02:47 PM
    did you try a different computer?
    11-05-13 02:57 PM
    hmm you are right, I can't understand, also have not seen such error. Let's see if fellow country men/women can answer you better ...
    11-05-13 02:57 PM
    hmm you are right, I can't understand, also have not seen such error. Let's see if fellow country men/women can answer you better ...
    My problem with desktop manager is solved and my phone its ok now but whatsapp doesnt work and i dont know why, it just freezes when i click to use it. i have tryed reinstal and hard reset my phone but still doesnt work.. any help?
    11-05-13 11:23 PM
    How did you fix it? I'm having the same problem but on a 9320.

I installed the correct OS for it, I open up DM and it tells me to update/reload, or whatever its called. I do it and it asks me to update a component of DM, like you. Except when I update the component no phones are recognised, so the same problem like you.

But when I followed the advice of the guy, who said remove AppLoader folder, when I try to reload, it just asks me to reload again
    11-06-13 01:26 PM
    Just uninstall Desktop Manager and delete the RIM folder(the one at the common files), after that run CCleaner and restart your PC.
    Then go to: BlackBerry - Desktop & Device Software Download Sites for BlackBerry users - US and download the latest version of your carrier's software and install it.

Good luck
    11-06-13 11:39 PM