I've tried to change the profile for bedside mode (which ringtones to use etc...) and when I go to save I click save, but it won't save. The only way to leave the screen is to discard the changes. I can change any other option on the screen except that one. It won't let me save anything but the "active profile" option. Phone has 7.0.0.254 loaded on it and is about a week old. Worked fine on my old 9630.

Anyone else have this issue and figure out a way around it?

Thanks.
    09-02-11 05:59 AM
    I've tried to change the profile for bedside mode (which ringtones to use etc...) and when I go to save I click save, but it won't save. The only way to leave the screen is to discard the changes. I can change any other option on the screen except that one. It won't let me save anything but the "active profile" option. Phone has 7.0.0.254 loaded on it and is about a week old. Worked fine on my old 9630.

Anyone else have this issue and figure out a way around it?

Thanks.

I too, have this problem as well on my 9930. A friend of mine who has a 9900 does NOT have this problem, so it must be 9930-specific, sadly. Hope there will be a fix in the future. I hate my bebuzz led going off in the middle of the night and vibration waking me up at times

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    10-03-11 11:57 PM
    i had a similar problem. but mine was with the clock application. it would let me save which profile to use in beside mode. i fixed it by reloading the os.
    10-04-11 03:13 AM
    it's not specific to those models mentioned. i have a Torch 9850 and i had a Curve 8530 and had the same problem with each one.
    10-21-11 05:49 PM
    i had a similar problem. but mine was with the clock application. it would let me save which profile to use in beside mode. i fixed it by reloading the os.
    I tried that, and it didn't fix it. I have version .250
    11-11-11 10:46 AM
    I tried that, and it didn't fix it. I have version .250
    did u do a wipe n reload? load it up with the latest os.
    11-12-11 08:41 AM
    I too had this problem. The problem was a corrupted clock app being transfer with every upgraded OS. I wiped the phone using the internal BB wipe device under options. I checked that the clock app was back to default and working properly, which it was. Then I went to Desktop manager to restore my backup settings and selected not to transfer my previous settings for just the clock app. It worked and I have a fully functioning bedside mode once again.
    11-13-11 08:40 AM
    Hmm wow... Might have to give this a shot. Manual bedside mode every night is annoying quicklaunch makes it easy but still no action should have to be taken for that regardless

Thanks for the input

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    11-13-11 10:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD