my phone (bb 9900) was fully charged and i unplugged it and tried to unlock it but it wouldnt work so i took the battery out and put it back in but the light did not go on. Then i tried to charge it and the light still wouldnt go on, the battery works perfectly fine as i tried it in a different phone. So i then took the sim and battery and memory card out and left it over night and it still wont work, any help please?!
    09-30-12 05:38 AM
    I am not sure what else there is for you to try.
    1. You checked the battery in another phone so the battery is good.
    2. You could try starting DM on your computer and plug the phone in through usb. If you get DM to see it and have an option to re load the OS you could do that.
    3. Check the battery connection on your phone that they are making contact with the battery.
    4. Try a different battery.
    Let us know how it goes.
    09-30-12 07:17 AM
    battery woprks okay, wont connect to the computer either everything was working good
    09-30-12 07:31 AM
    wait to put the battery in the bold for at least an hour - not a high chance but sometimes waiting a little longer works.

if the dm etc. does not find the device, etc. its looking bad, sorry.

after waiting an hour, perhaps charging the device a full day and then try to reset the device.

not sure anymore - is there still someting like holding some buttons very long, the key to end a call for example?

it there is no LED, if it is possible to put a different battery in it to exclude a bad battery...

any physical damages visble? fall it down? some damage to the connector?
    Last edited by boldkeyboardholic; 09-30-12 at 08:30 AM.
    09-30-12 07:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD